Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hi there! I'm Rachel, and welcome to Blissfully Helms. Allow me to introduce everyone, I am a semi-crunchy, stay at home mommy to our two handsome sons. Brayden is three years old and is a strong-willed, free spirited toddler. Finley is two months old and loves to be tickled, worn, and nursed. Our newest family member is our fur baby, Cooper. He is a three and a half year old coondog walker mix that we adopted from the humane society. My husband of four years (next month) is Cody. He is currently working two jobs to allow me to stay home full time with our boys.

Blissfully Helms will follow our journey with two boys, a new dog, a new house, and all of the blissful ups and downs in between. I will post a few recipes as I try them and give you my opinion, and in a few years when Brayden reaches school age, we will incorporate our journey with homeschooling as well. We are a cloth diapering, babywearing, breastfeeding, cosleeping family and we would love for you to join us as we become, Blissfully Helms.


No comments:

Post a Comment